CAMP TBi Plantation 2019
Camp TBi will allow participants - both survivors and caregivers - to enjoy the benefits of interacting with others in their area, and encourage them to maintain the relationships they create at Camp TBi.
Basketball or Gentle Yoga
Music Therapy or Journaling
Presentations from and Dr. Jim Mikulla and Djenaba Burns, BIAF CEO
Caring for the Caregiver: Massage, Manicure, Pedicure and Discussion
- Registration fee (ticket fee) is $35 per survivor or caregiver.
- Camp TBi - Plantation is a one-day event on April 13th from 10AM – 4PM.
- Check-in is from 9AM - 10AM and camp will begin promptly at 10AM.
- No overnight accommodations are available.
- Space is extremely limited. Register now to secure your space!
- All participants must pre-register and pay the registration fee in order to secure a space.
- Day-of-event registration may not be available if slots fill.
Camp TBi is made possible by the generous support of our partners:
Volunteers for CAMP TBi Plantation 2019
BIAF prides itself on the Camp TBi experience and we couldn't make that happen without volunteers. Volunteer candidates must be 18 years or older and be either a student or professional in a relevant field related to brain injury. Volunteers must be available for set-up through break-down.
No partial day volunteer positions are available.
As a volunteer, your duties could include:
- Guiding participants through check-in and registration
- Supervising survivors at group activities
- Directing survivors to the proper locations
- Accompanying survivors to and from activities, meals, etc.
-Overseeing respite for survivors
- Roaming the event to ensure safety outside of group activities